Thursday 14 August 2014

Varamahalakshmi Pooja 2014

Its been a while, i have blogged !!!!
Crazy times! Lots of changes. We relocated to HSR layout this August.

Celebrated the first festival of Shravana masa "Varamahalakshmi vrat" in the new house.
Below are few pics taken during the festival in my house. I have also gathered pics of the pooja done by my cousin's and posted below.

When I shared the pics on Facebook, many called me up asking "How did i drape the saree, what all have i used etc etc ?" ... But when i actually did that on August 8th, had not taken pics...   I explained the process over the phone to every one who had asked me,but that did not paint the picture.. so, i draped the saree again and took the pics step by step.

Pics taken at my house on the festival :


Step by Step pictures of draping the saree : - 



Pics taken at Jayanthi athe's house in Chitradurga.Photo Courtesy ::: My Bestie  : Divya




Pics taken at Shanatha reddy mama's house in Davengere .Photo Courtesy ::: Chethana akka





No comments:

Post a Comment