Wednesday 15 January 2014

Skin Care Regime

Its been a while,have stopped taking care of my skin due to various things/stress and not really interested in doing anything after getting back from work.All i do is to just go to bed.This has now taken a toll on my skin.

So from today onwards,have made a promise to my ownself to not do this anymore and would take care of my skin. So started with a skin care regime,which includes using a cleanser,a pack ,followed by a toner and a moisturizer before i call it a day and go to bed.

Here's what i am using :) !

Cleanser - Lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser
Face pack - Made of Honey,Kasturi Manjal (turmeric) and Red Sandalwood powder
Toner - Neutrogena deep clean cooling toner
Moisturizer - Aloecream prescribed by dermatologist

Hope this helps in making my skin healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment