Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Read this somewhere and found it very apt "Christmas, Is Not a Date, It's a State of Mind". I so love the idea of putting up a Christmas tree,Stars & lots of lights around. Unhappiness and sadness just fly's away with these celebrations and  bright lights.

I have few enthusiastic team members at work ,who at times share the same thoughts and interests. Lucky me,they also wanted to put up a Christmas tree. Ramya and shruti from my team rushed to a near by store and bought all the Christmas stuff and decorated a Christmas tree at work.(Can't share the pic here as we are not allowed to click pictures at work).

However,had few Christmas stuff with me and started setting up a miniature version of the Christmas tree at home to keep up the Christmas spirit.





No comments:

Post a Comment